What is net meter?
Net metering is the process of sharing the excess electricity, generated by the solar panels, with the CEB‘s power grid. This adds extra advantage to the customers as they can gain profits from sharing the excess electricity.
The device, Net Meter, calculates the amount consumed by the household and the amount fed to (shared with) the main power grid. Simply, Net Meter is the device that calculates how much electricity is shared with the main power grid.
Hot Water Systems
- Ultra efficient, high tech system operates 100% on solar energy
- Water remains hot for a minimum of 72 hours
- Can be easily installed on any roof
- Resistant to extreme weather conditions, vibrations and breakages
- All the interior and exterior components are totally corrosion free
- Made with specially toughened glass tube system storage tank and stand
- Manufactured using the latest, state of art technology
- Fully automated operation
- Optimum reliability and efficiency
- Manufactured in accordance with international health and safety standards.
- The most competitive unit price