Solar Hot Water System
The solar hot water system takes advantage of the sunshine and uses solar energy to heat water for household use.
Generally, a solar hot water system can provide between 50 and 90 percent of your hot water needs. However, the amount depends on your local climate and the type of solar hot water heater you install.
Oktan hot water systems are engineered to withstand harsh environmental conditions and varied qualities of water. All products made of special steel with glass lined coating resistance to high temperature and corrosion.
Oktan hot water system is capable of generating hot water even in low sunshine and cool climate conditions.
How does the solar hot water system work?
The solar hot water system uses solar collectors (flat panels or evacuated tubes) which absorb energy from the sun to heat water to your home. The heated water is then stored in an insulated tank to be used when you need it. The solar collectors are usually located on the roof of your home.
Key features & benefits
- Ultra efficient, hightech system operates 100% on solar energy
- Water remains hot for a minimum of 72 hours
- Can be easily installed on any roof
- Resistant to extreme weather conditions, vibrations and breakages
- All the interior and exterior components are totally corrosion free
- Made with specially toughened glass tube system storage tank and stand
- Manufactured using the latest, state of art technology
- Fully automated operation
- Optimum reliability and efficiency
- Manufactured in accordance with international health and safety standards.
- The most competitive unit price
- Over decade of manufacturer warranty